OUR TRAINING COURSES OFFER :
- Affordable Payment Plans Available
- Course materials and equipment fees are included in tuition
- Learn entry level health care skills and gain employment .
- Intimate Class Size
- Life Skills Improvement
- Instructors take PRIDE in your Individual Success !
- Motivational and Updated Quality Training
Mandatory - attendance of 40 hours in clinical training at a licensed facility of long- term care when enrolled in the Basic Nursing Assistant Training Program .
*Nursing Assistant is one of the 50 occupations expected to have the largest number of job openings .*
- Prepare for the Illinois State Nurse Aid Competency Exam.
- Resume Assistance & Preparation
- Job Interview Skills
- Free State Testing Review Classes for Graduates of Hugs Inc. ....BNATP Program
- Discounted 2 year (BLS) AHA CPR Card eligible for enrolled CNA students.
BASIC NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAM (BNATP ) : Tuition $865.00
+ other nominal costs include fingerprint , book & uniform
- Be @ least 18 years old
- Consent for criminal background check-live-scan fingerprint
- Valid picture ID and Complete all enrollment forms @ Hugs Inc. school office
- Pay tuition with 1/2 down and complete a payment plan agreement
- Have a current documented TB test result
- Commit to completion of the six week program
- MANDATORY attendance of 40 hours of clinical rotation at a lisenced long term care facility when enrolled in the ( BNATP ) program.
- Required Course Textbook is : Hartman's Nursing Assistant Long term Care 3rd Edition
- Hugs Inc. will accept the WIOA Voucher .
- Students are required to pay the $65 competency test fee and register online for the Illinois Nurse Aid Competency exam ; after successful program completion.
- Students wear white scrubs and shoes with school name tag @ clinical site.
PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIAN TRAINING PROGRAM : Tuition $900.00
Enrollment Requirements :
- Beneficial to be a CNA , 18 years of age
- Complete all the enrollment forms, have a valid picture ID , documentation of current TB , optional Tetanus results
- Pay tuition 1/2 down and complete payment plan agreement ,
- Clinical White Lab jacket and supplies included .
- Commit to completion of the 6 week program .
- Required Course Textbook is : Phlebotomy Essentials : Ruth McCall-Tankersley 6th Edition
Students are encouraged to test for National Certification as can be beneficial for employment .
The National Testing fee is not included in tuition